Friday 4 January 2013

My first crafting of 2013

and its a Christmas card! No the lurgy has not put me off and I am ready to be excited about this year!

Went to Samuel Taylors Embsay store on Wednesday and picked up this cute Penny Black stamp in the sale so she just begged to be inked.  Coloured with distress pens this is a simple design for a challenge over on facebook with the Crafting with Attitude crafters.
Am ready to get motivated again so hopefully there will be some non Christmassy stuff on its way soon.

Have a great day x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one making Christmas cards LOL - love the colours on this one Janet - simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Lovely card - super cute image. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Janet!
    I'll forgive the making of a Christmas card as it's so pretty!!lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.